Diablo 3

Maxim
Knight
Knight

Re: Diablo 3

Unread post by Maxim » Wed May 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Use a strong password.

http://duckduckgo.com/?q=strong+password" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lanarchy
Baron
Baron
XBL: Kardon74
Alt. Name: Kardon74

Unread post by Lanarchy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:58 am

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/626220 ... _2012#blog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Inferno balance right now has a difficulty gap in which Act I feels about right, but Act II feels like trying to bust through a brick wall. In patch 1.0.3 we’re going to be lowering that wall by adjusting the damage and health of monsters in Inferno Act II, III and IV. We feel like Act I Inferno is in a pretty good place.
Repair costs on level 60 items are going to go up a lot ... We’re currently evaluating repair costs between 4x and 6x their current values
We previously hinted that Blacksmith and Jeweler costs are coming down, and overall it will be far more reasonable to train them up and craft items. The most dramatic reduction is on the combine costs for tier 2-8 gems.
We’re removing the bonus monster damage per additional player in a coop game.

Lanarchy
Baron
Baron

Unread post by Lanarchy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:22 pm

Real Money Auction House is live.

And items are EASILY selling for over $100

What the fuck is wrong with people? People are posting items at $100 and people are actually bidding on them.

Maxim
Knight
Knight

Unread post by Maxim » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Lanarchy wrote:People are posting items at $100 and people are actually bidding on them.
I tend to spend money on things that I see value in. People see value in the strangest things sometimes. I personally don't see a lot of value in things like weapons and armor in RPG games. Half of the fun for me is rampaging some enemies and hearing that sweet sound of an ultra-rare drop. The other half of the fun for me is leveling my character, and spells/skills. The other other half is playing with friends and annihilating everything in our path. People are weird. Americans tend to have more money (or credit, depending) than sense.

Lanarchy
Baron
Baron

Unread post by Lanarchy » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:35 pm

You can now sell gold on the Real Money Auction House

Roughly $0.25 per 100k gold right now.

Justler
Bishop
Bishop
XBL: Justler6

Unread post by Justler » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:51 pm

I think i'm about done with this one maybe... I just can't get excited enough to log back in.

Hapkido Warrior
Bishop
Bishop
XBL: bpoch
Alt. Name: bpoch

Unread post by Hapkido Warrior » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:36 pm

I've managed to make it to act 2, part 6 of inferno. Still getting face stomped though. I've made $60 bucks on the real money auction house. That keeps me coming back hoping to find more stuff to sell.

Lanarchy
Baron
Baron

Unread post by Lanarchy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:17 am

Online profiles are now available. Login or browse for profiles.

Such as

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Lan ... o/14150658" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lanarchy
Baron
Baron

Unread post by Lanarchy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:45 pm

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6968517 ... -8_20_2012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We understand that some players feel frustrated once they hit level 60 because they no longer feel like they’re making progress. It can be demoralizing to play for an hour, not get any drops, and also be out a big chunk of gold from repair costs. Your play session may not only end without an upgrade, it can wind up being a net loss. Everyone wants to feel like they’re making some progress when they log in, even if they don’t get that new sword.
Introducing the Paragon System
The new Paragon system coming in patch 1.0.4 is designed to address Magic Find gear-swapping while providing players who’ve reached level 60 with an extended progression system.
Here’s how it works:
After you hit level 60, any further experience you earn from killing monsters will begin to count toward Paragon levels
There are 100 Paragon levels
Every Paragon level will reward you with:
Core stats such as Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Vitality in amounts similar to what you’d gain from a normal level
3% Magic Find and 3% Gold Find
In addition, a distinctive increasingly-impressive border will surround your character portrait in the in-game party frame to denote your Paragon progression, with a new frame earned after every ten levels. Your Paragon level will also be visible to other players wherever your normal level is shown

TL:DR - Progression beyond level 60, eliminating magic find gear

tyrelie
Bishop
Bishop

Unread post by tyrelie » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Nice.....except you're still playing the same content over and over.
"Real badasses eat chocolate chip cookies, I'ma gonna get that tattooed across my back in Old English font"

Justler
Bishop
Bishop
XBL: Justler6

Unread post by Justler » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:40 pm

At this point i'd say it needs an expansion for me to get interested again.

Lanarchy
Baron
Baron

Unread post by Lanarchy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:16 pm

tyrelie wrote:Nice.....except you're still playing the same content over and over.
Well, that's Diablo. If you think Diablo franchise is anything but repetitive and grindy, you're playing the wrong game.

tyrelie
Bishop
Bishop

Unread post by tyrelie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:13 am

Right but some new scenery and story would be nice is all.
"Real badasses eat chocolate chip cookies, I'ma gonna get that tattooed across my back in Old English font"

Hapkido Warrior
Bishop
Bishop
XBL: bpoch
Alt. Name: bpoch

Unread post by Hapkido Warrior » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Hapkido Warrior wrote:I've managed to make it to act 2, part 6 of inferno. Still getting face stomped though. I've made $60 bucks on the real money auction house. That keeps me coming back hoping to find more stuff to sell.

Since the new patch 1.0.4 I can get through act 2 and now handle act 3.

Lanarchy
Baron
Baron

Unread post by Lanarchy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:53 am

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/ ... ?page=2#29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
...we've been discussing a number of ways to make Legendary items on the ground more visible to the player. We've considered adding a new special sound, for example, having the location of the drop ping on the player's mini-map, and creating a unique FX effect that would appear underneath the item before it's picked up.