Korgoth

Caindemoore
Yeoman
Yeoman
Alt. Name: Pedro

Korgoth

Unread post by Caindemoore » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:19 am

wtf ever happened to this? will they ever come out with episode 2? I guess it never caught on. KORGOTH!!! :x
All I know is I don't know nothin.

Blacktwin
Knight
Knight
XBL: Blacktwin
PSN: Greentwin

Re: Korgoth

Unread post by Blacktwin » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:51 am

YESSSSSSSSSS. I loved the pilot. But i don't know if they are bringing it back. I haven't watched adultswim in like 2 years now. I don't know why.
Nice Pants.
[codes]Got them[/codes]
Inspire

Nephron
Bishop
Bishop
XBL: IC Nephron
PSN: NepHron-

Unread post by Nephron » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 pm

That show was fucking incredible, I have no idea what happened to it :(
wat

Caindemoore
Yeoman
Yeoman
Alt. Name: Pedro

Unread post by Caindemoore » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:09 pm

For real! I waited by the TV for weeks to see what crazy things would happen in the next episode. Or maybe there was only one. He was poisoned and could have died off?

Episode 2 - He awakes in a ditch, bloody and covered in mud. His blood shot eyes were on the verge of exploding from the poison he consumed. Doubled over in pain, a wolf pack jumps out of the woods right at his face! AXE! (slashing and sinew ripping noises) He split the den leader's body in half causing the teeth from the two halves to rip out the intestines of two other wolves. He beheaded the other 3 with a spinning axe attack! Standing in a pool of blood and fur, he covered himself in pelts and wolf shit, and ran off into the woods to live among the animals. Slowly growing mad, he waited for anything to cross his path.... The end.
All I know is I don't know nothin.